| Jeshua Ben Joseph
|First Appearance:|| Shortpacked! 29 February 2012|
Jeshua Ben Joseph, also known as Historical Jesus, is the Son of God and the Messiah of the Christian faith, sent to Earth to sacrifice himself and redeem humanity. You can find him over by the board games in San Francisco's Shortpacked! store.
Despite occasional bursts of angry sermonizing, Jesus has adopted to his new retail responsibilities surprisingly well. However, he remains baffled by how little self-proclaimed Christians actually pay attention to his teachings.
- "Jeshua" apparently wasn't market-friendly enough as a name.
- Believes The Avengers is the best movie he's ever seen. (Admittedly, it was only up against Short Circuit and Short Circuit 2.)
- A very different kind of Jesus appeared to Robin DeSanto after she fell from a ladder and suffered a severe blow to the head.
- Yet another hallucinatory Jesus harassed Leslie Bean following her split from Robin.
- Robin gave him a blue sash so he would look more like the Jesus from her Picture Bible.
- Historical Jesus on Wikipedia