|First Appearance:|| Shortpacked! 19 December 2013|
|Spouse:|| Mrs. DeSanto (ex-wife)|
|Children:||Robin DeSanto (daughter), Riley DeSanto (daughter), Roz DeSanto (daughter)|
By all accounts, Mr. DeSanto was a real piece of work: first he cheated on his wife repeatedly, then became offended when she stopped trusting him as a result of his indiscretions. Mr. DeSanto reached maximum dickishness when he decided to walk out on his family entirely, and hasn't been seen since.
Her father's unfaithful behavior gave Robin a bit of a complex with regards to wannabe lotharios like Joe, at least initially.
- Almost ten years after Robin's parents were first mentioned, Mrs. DeSanto and her ex-husband finally appeared in an extended flashback in Shortpacked!.
- Scummy as he was, Mr. DeSanto still only registers 0.2 Amber's Dad Units (ADU) on the philandering parent scale.
- David Willis hinted in the Shortpacked! comment section that the DeSantos used making more babies as an alternative to marriage counseling.
- Most likely shares Robin's Catholic faith, even if he doesn't live up to its expectations.
- His appearance in Shortpacked! was drawn off the cuff.
Dumbing of AgeEdit
Mr. DeSanto has only been alluded to in DoA, where he is most likely divorced.