|First Appearance:|| Shortpacked! 6 December 2013|
|Relatives:||Sonny (son), Robin DeSanto (sister), Roz DeSanto (sister), Leslie Bean (sister-in-law), Abby, Gabby, and Tabby DeSanto (nieces), Mrs. DeSanto (mom), Mr. DeSanto (dad), several unnamed siblings|
Riley is the youngest DeSanto sister introduced to date, and appears to be in her early to mid-twenties. Paradoxically enough, she also seems to be the most mature of the three.
Like Roz, Riley hasn't had much contact with her oldest sister, who prefers to keep her family at arm's length as much as possible. However, the two of them have recently begun bonding over their mutual love of embarrassing Roz stories.
She has at least one child: her son, the creatively-named Sonny.
- It's important to note that while Riley is the youngest DeSanto sister that we know of, Robin may have more siblings in the wings. According to Leslie, "she'd rather her sisters make themselves known to everyone individually, appearing naturally as pertinent life lessons require their dramatic input."
- Riley has the distinction of being the only significant character to appear in Dumbing of Age before showing up in the main Walkyverse continuity.
- It can be assumed that Riley is married, meaning her surname probably isn't DeSanto anymore.
- Despite being the youngest of the three, Riley is significantly taller than Roz and almost as tall as Robin.
Dumbing of AgeEdit
|First Appearance:|| Dumbing of Age 18 September 2013|
|Relatives:||Robin DeSanto (sister), Roz DeSanto (sister), several other unnamed siblings, Mr. DeSanto (father), Mrs. DeSanto (mother)|
Riley is Roz's 12-year-old sister, and the only member of the DeSanto family who seems to understand basic manners and courtesy. She first appears in the Freshman Family Weekend arc, spending the weekend with her older sister.
- She is very courteous to her "Animal Crossing" friends, or at least to Meringue.
- Riley told her teacher that she wants to backpack across Europe when she turns 18.